COVID19 protocols now allow public gatherings under the following protocols:
* everyone must be double vaccinated
* audience limited to 50 or 50% of hall capacity (Carlin is set at 60)
* seating allows for social distancing
* beverages and snacks will be available at tables
* masks to be worn when entering, leaving and moving about to
Musicians will be invited to fill three opening performance sets of 15 minutes each and a feature act of a 40-45 minute set. The feature act will receive 50% of the 50/50 sales as an honorarium for their time and talents. Musicians are asked to provide their own vocal mics. Any cables/stands used will be cleansed/disinfected between sets.
Specifics will be discussed and finalized with all musicians at time of booking.
Please check our COVID-19 protocols for all of the safety measures being followed at our facility.